Apart from the sectors described previously in detail, and thanks to the versatility of TECNADIS METALCOAT “Easy-To-Clean”, its application can be extended to other sectors such as the ones listed below:
- Construction and metal structures sector to protect metallic elements against weathering and corrosion.
- Electrical and electronics industry to waterproof and protect electrical contacts and circuits.
- Boiler sector and storage tanks to prevent waste depositions and facilitate cleaning.
- Restoration sector to protect valuable metal parts and monuments from weathering and therefore from corrosion, as well as from deterioration caused by the growth of algae, lichens or mosses.
- Smelting and forged industry to facilitate the cleaning of moulds and auxiliary equipment, as well as to protect them against corrosion.
- Jewellery sector to protect the parts from passivation and the loss of the noble metal bath.
- Livestock industry, equipment and infrastructure for livestock farms, can be protected against corrosion caused either by exposure to the weather or by deposition and dirt generated by animals on farms and feedlots, among others.
- Anticorrosive coatings sector, to protect metal parts such as screws, rivets, springs, bushings, bolts, flanges, valves, among others, as a substitute for or in addition to other treatments, for instance zinc-coated, to increase their corrosion resistance and thus their service life.
SUMMARISING, THANKS TO ITS MULTI-PURPOSE TECHNOLOGY AND VERSATILITY, TECNADIS METALCOAT “Easy-To -Clean” CAN BE USED FOR MANY OTHER KINDS OF MATERIALS AND APPLICATIONS, PROVIDING A COMBINATION OF NON-STICK PERFORMANCE AND PROTECTIVE PROPERTIES.